In this era of technology and leaks, one can’t be too cautious. No matter how careful you are, these hackers seems to be always one step ahead of us. That’s why, most of the Android users are concerned about pictures, emails, documents, personal and financial information stored in their devices. To deal with this and ensure safety of our device, we need an anti-malware app that will not only help our devices to deal with security loopholes but also alert you every time you access suspicious/infected websites.
So, in this post, we’re going to discuss the best anti-malware apps for Android users in 2018. So, let’s get started!
Rating: 4.5 Stars
Price: Free – $11.99.
Avira Antivirus Security is an amazing tool that safeguards your Android against virus, malware, spyware, and ransomware. It is a light app that has been designed to help save your battery power.
• It helps you to protect your personal data which is available on your phones such as images, music, documents, emails, debit-credit card numbers and pins.
• It is smart and fully featured mobile security app that ensures you can do safe web browsing all the time.
• Avira comes with an anti-theft feature that helps find your stolen and lost device without any trouble.
• The app automatically scans apps and their updates for hidden malware.
Rating: 4.4 Stars
If you’re looking for a software that protects your device against threats and invasions, then Systweak Anti-Malware is just perfect for you. This tool can identify and remove the latest threats efficiently. Systweak Anti-Malware not only provides you real-time protection against attacks but also is reliable for removing malicious apps.
• The software is useful for securing mobile phone from malware and unauthorized usage.
• The app easily identifies apps that are tracking your location, reading personal information and call details.
• You can scan and uninstall the malicious apps with the one touch of your finger.
• You can use the software to scans internal memory and SD card to be secure all the time no matter what you do.
Avast Antivirus 2018
Rating: 4.5 Stars
With Avast Antivirus 2018, you can quickly get rid of unwanted data, system cookies, caches, gallery thumbnails, redundant files, installation files, and residual files. It is an incredible app that has been trusted by more than millions of Android users and gives much more than just antivirus protection.
• You can use AppLocker to lock down the most used apps and those apps which contains sensitive data by using a Pin, Password and Pattern lock.
• You can eliminate ads from your Avast Antivirus to enhance your Android experience.
• Avast automatically locks your smartphone when the SIM is changed, and secretly capture pictures and also record audio of the thief at the same time.
• Avast takes care of your privacy and allow to add contacts to the blacklist and block callers so that strangers and annoying people won’t disturb you again.
Bitdefender Antivirus Free
Rating: 4.4 Stars
Bitdefender Antivirus is an award-winning antivirus protection that provides you protection against all Android threats. Best of all, it doesn’t slow down the performance of your smartphone.
• Bitdefender is ready to use just right after the installation process is done.
• It is a reliable and powerful app that works effectively against mobile malware.
• It comes with an Autopilot feature that is a smart on-install scanner, which keeps a tab on all the apps for suspicious activity and blocks threats and viruses before they start their activities.
• Bitdefender is a powerful scanner that keeps you protected 24/7 against malicious and suspicious activities.
Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus
Rating: 4.7 Stars
Price: Free -$14.95
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android which is developed by Kaspersky Lab. It is trusted and used by millions of people to keep their devices safe and secure. The app regularly does the background check for scanning viruses, spyware and Trojans.
• The app also lets you blacklist calls and messages from unwanted people.
• It filters out your web so you can surf the web without any dangerous links and websites that can infect your machine.
• Like Avast Antivirus 2018, Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus also lets you add a Pin/Password to access your confidential messages, photos, and documents.
• It comes with “Find My Phone” feature that you can use to track down & find out your lost and stolen Android phone or tablet.
So, these are some of the best Anti-malware apps for Android in 2018 that you can rely on to stay protected while browsing and downloading.