- If it can go wrong it will – Murphy’s law.
- If it can’t possibly go wrong, it will – O’Malley’s corollary to Murphy’s law.
- It will go wrong in the worst possible way – Sod’s law.
- Work expands to fill the time available for its completion – Parkinson’s law.
- Finely chopped cabbage in mayonnaise – Coleslaw.
- If there is a 50% chance of something going wrong then 9 times out of 10 it will.
- A two year project will take three years, a three year project will never finish – (anyone know who’s law this is?)
- Murphy, O’Malley, Sod and Parkinson are alive and well – and working on your project.
You May Also Like