Be it following a schedule in your calling, or permitting you to surf the net for simply a restricted amount of your time, knowing a way to time the “Shut Down” of your pc goes to assist in additional ways that than one.
Coming to think about it, you’ll use this feature to stay unwanted guests, World Health Organization claim your pc, at bay. However, you’d ought to act such as you do not know what happened to your pc all of a explosive.
Here in, we have a tendency to tell you ways you’ll set the timer in your computers with Windows seven, in order that they stop working on their own at the regular time.
1. Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Administrative Tools > Task Scheduler > Create Basic Task.
2. In the Name column, type “Shut down”, and in the Description column, type “Shut down PC”, and then click Next.
3. Now choose the frequency that you want the system to shut down and click Next.
4. Enter the date and time and click Next.
5. Choose Start a program and click Next.
6. Below Program/script, type C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe.
7. In Add arguments, type /s and click Next.
8. Click Finish.
Now your system would shut down at the date and time you mentioned in the taskbar, after a mandatory warning that would come in a dialog box a minute before the shut down.