What All Happened Today In The Indian Startup Ecosystem:
1) After failed merger deal, Snapdeal to hand over pink slips to 80% employees.
2) The merger transaction between home-bred ecommerce giant Flipkart and eBay has been formalised making eBay India a Flipkart Group company
3) Flipkart might receive massive $2 Bn funding from Japanese conglomerate ソフトバンク SoftBank
4) Andhra Pradesh-based enterprise class data centre and cloud service provider Pi DATACENTERS has raised $90 Mn in a Series B funding.
5) Karnataka Government has received 1,700 applications for its ELEVATE 100 initiative.