What All Happened Today In The Startup Ecosystem:
1) Google CEO Sunder Pichai all set to join parent company Alphabet’s Board of Directors.
2) Intellect Design Arena Ltd and Infibeam.com have won the bid for government emarketplace (GeM).
3) CCI has approved the merger of Idea Cellular Ltd and Vodafone
4) The Startup Hub India is gearing up to enable startups to apply for government schemes and venture funds.
5) Noticeboard : Communication platform for frontline teams has raised $1.2 Mn in a funding
6) Mercedes Benz Managing Director of India, has urged the government to offer incentives on electric cars manufacturing.
7) Microsoft Corp is reportedly in talks to invest $50 Mn-$100 Mn in home-bred cab aggregator Ola (ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd)
8)Paytm has formed a joint venture (JV) with Hong Kong’s mobile games development firm AGTech Media
9) Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. (BYJU’s) has raised new funding from Tencent