What All Happened Today In The Indian Startup Ecosystem:
1) Snapdeal -Flipkart merger: A failed ソフトバンク Softbank attempt
2) Amidst fundraising talks by both Ola (ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd)and Flipkart, US-based investment company Vanguard Group has marked up their valuations.
3) Digital adtech firm Fork Media has acquired a majority stake in digital audio advertising startup Rappio.
4) Flipkart has announced the launch of its Made-for-India brand, Billion. The new private label brand, Billion is developed specifically to cater to the unique needs of Indian customers
5) Amazon is planning to extend its logistics services to its sellers in India, even for orders placed through offline distribution as well as competitors Flipkart and Snapdeal